CRMTracker Organization and User Application (June, 2004)
Every user of the CRMTRACKER application must have a unique login id and password. Every user must fall under an umbrella organization account. Consequently, the application for a user log-in is a two step process:
1. Request an organization account
2. Request an individual user account under the organization account.
3. Email the application as an attached TEXT (not wordprocessor) document OR pasted in to the body of an email, to: CRMTracker@gnomon.com
If you know your organization already has an account, please just fill in Part 2 of this application. Make sure you state the organizational office (e.g., XYZ Consulting, Boulder, CO office) with which you are affiliated.
Your application will be reviewed and entered as quickly as possible. Typically, the turn-around time is less than 24 hours. However, we cannot guarantee any specific response time -- we just endeavor to do it swiftly.
This form can be filled out and returned as a plain text file or copied and pasted in to the body of an email. By returning this form, you are assenting to the following conditions and terms:
- You agree to use the CRMTRACKER system for its intended purposes and will
not try to circumvent or use the system in inappropriate ways
- You agree to hold harmless Gnomon, Inc., its clients, and grantees for any problems or difficulties you may have in using CRMTRACKER.
- You agree to hold absolutely confidential system access policies, including usernames, passwords, etc.
- You state your acknowledgement that access to CRMTRACKER by you or your organization may be terminated by Gnomon, Inc. at any time. We will certainly endeavor to contact you prior to any action of this sort.
APPLICATION (please type your answers underneath the questions)
PART 1 - ORGANIZATION INFORMATION (all applicants should fill out 1a and 1b)
1a. ORGANIZATION NAME:
1b. ORGANIZATION BRANCH or OFFICE (if applicable):
___ check here if you are skipping the rest because your organization (at your branch office) already has a CRMTRACKER organization record (e.g., other people in your office are already using it).
1c. MAILING ADDRESS:
1f, RESPONSIBLE PARTY / EMPLOYEE WITH AUTHORITY TO BIND ORGANIZATION LEGALLY (name)
1g. RESPONSIBLE PARTY / BEST ORGANIZATION CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
1h. RESPONSIBLE PARTY / BEST ORGANIZATION CONTACT EMAIL:
1i. PRINCIPAL CULTURAL RESOURCES INVESTIGATOR (name)
1j. STATES IN WHICH ORGANIZATION SEEKS CRMTRACKER ACCESS and ASSOCIATED PERMIT NUMBERS AND EXPIRATION DATES BY STATE (example: WY - BLM 04-1245 (4/15/05), USFS 2-04-3456 (none); CO - BLM 04-321 (12/31/04))
PART 2 - INDIVIDUAL LOGIN INFORMATION (this section may be copied as needed, so that you can attach multiple individual requests to a single organizational transmittal)
2b. PREFERRED USERNAME:
2c. PREFERRED PASSWORD:
2d. EMAIL ADDRESS:
2g. DESIRED START DATE FOR CRMTRACKER USE:
2h. DESIRED END DATE FOR CRMTRACKER USE (optional):
2i. CRMTRACKER USE FOR THIS INDIVIDUAL IS PRIMARILY FOR WORK IN THE FOLLOWING STATES:
2j. USER ROLE (check one):
____ Qualified cultural resource professional within scope of organization
____ Assistant acting under direction of qualified cultural resource professional
____ Manager or other party in organization needing read-only access to records
Email the application as an attached TEXT (not wordprocessor) document OR
pasted in to the body of an email, to: